By Pacific Rim Video Staff
Las Vegas – It was almost a Japan sweep of the top three but Canada’s Brotherhood did make that happen as they took the 1st place standing for the semi-final round. Defending champion Sol-T-Shine was knocked off its top spot and left to take 2nd place.
The competition is still wide open.
The standing is as follows:
(rank, score, crew)
7. 7.75 – I-Rock of Canada*
6. 7.75 – JB Star Varsity of Japan*
5. 7.79 – Onizawa Ikka of Japan*
4. 7.81 – Sorority of New Zealand
3. 7.90 – No Chaos Allowed of Netherlands
2. 8.11 – Sol-T-Shine of Japan
1. 8.28 – Brotherhood of Canada
*Tie score, score is broken my crew who has highest performance score
Score is based on 1-10 with 10 being highest.
8 judges score – 4 judges performance and 4 for technical skill
All The above crews move to the finals this Sunday at the Orleans Arena
Make sure to watch online via our live stream. For more information go to http://hiphopinternational.com/live/